Paying for tickets and flight related services with Blue Credits during the booking process
- Go to www.AIRFRANCE.com and start to book your desired trip.
- Enter your BlueBiz number at this section:
After filling in your BlueBiz number, the Blue Credits payment option will be available on the payment page.
- During the payment process you are asked to login with your BlueBiz details, provided you have enough Blue Credits in your account, the ticket will be issued and you will receive a booking confirmation.
Adding flight related services in Manage My Booking
- Go to Manage My Booking and access your booking. If you are already logged-in with your Flying Blue account, then please make sure you are first logged-out, before you go to Manage My Booking.
- Add the desired flight related services to your reservation proceed to the payment page and choose the Blue Credit payment option.
- Login with your BlueBiz account, if you have enough Blue Credits in your BlueBiz account, the flight related services will be added to your reservation and you will receive a booking confirmation.
Please keep in mind:
- It is only possible to pay for a complete ticket in Blue Credits. It is not possible to pay in cash and Blue Credits.
- It is possible to pay for flight reservations only. If you add non flight related products to your reservation, such as insurance, you cannot pay for the reservation in Blue Credits.
- All the conditions for the chosen fare will apply, e.g. the conditions for changing or cancelling the ticket. Please check these conditions carefully before you authorise your payment.
- It is not possible to earn Blue Credits on tickets paid with Blue Credits, but it is possible to earn Flying Blue Miles on tickets paid with Blue Credits.
- The following options are available on Air France flights: extra baggage, a more comfortable seat, Time to Think and meals.
- The Terms and Conditions of the flight related service as shown in Manage My Booking will be applied.
- BlueBiz is a programme for companies, and for that reason it is not possible to pay for Baby and/or Child fares with Blue Credits.
Start to book on AIRFRANCE.com