Paying for tickets and flight-related services with Blue Credits during the booking process
- Go to www.airfrance.com and start the booking process for your trip on the Air France home page.
- Continue to the Personal Information step of the booking process.
- A pop-up will appear for logging in to an Air France or Flying Blue account. Please close the pop-up and continue as a guest.
- The system will ask you the following under Personal Details: Are you traveling for business? Please click on Yes, select BlueBiz as the type of contract and enter your company’s BlueBiz number under Enter reference BLUEBIZ.
- The Blue Credits payment option will now appear at the payment step. Please see the example below:
During the payment process, you will be asked to log in with your BlueBiz details, provided you have enough Blue Credits in your account. The ticket will then be issued and you will receive your booking confirmation.
Adding flight-related services to your booking
Please note that you can only add flight-related services to your booking if your company’s BlueBiz number was entered during the booking process.
- Go to Manage My Booking and access your booking. If you are already logged in with your Air France or Flying Blue account, please make sure you are first logged out before going to Manage My Booking.
- Add the desired flight-related services to your reservation, proceed to the payment page and select the Blue Credit payment option.
- Log in with your BlueBiz account, provided you have enough Blue Credits in your BlueBiz account. The flight-related services will be added to your reservation and you will receive your booking confirmation.
Blue Credits will not show as a payment option if:
- The BlueBiz number was not entered during the booking process at the Personal Information step.
- You are logged in with an Air France or a Flying Blue Account during the booking process.
- The balance of the BlueBiz account is insufficient.
- Non-BlueBiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
Please keep in mind:
- It is only possible to pay for a complete ticket in Blue Credits. It is not possible to pay in cash and Blue Credits.
- It is possible to pay for flight reservations only. If you add non flight related products to your reservation, such as insurance, you cannot pay for the reservation in Blue Credits.
- All the conditions for the chosen fare will apply, e.g. the conditions for changing or cancelling the ticket. Please check these conditions carefully before you authorise your payment.
- It is not possible to earn Blue Credits on tickets paid with Blue Credits, but it is possible to earn Flying Blue Miles on tickets paid with Blue Credits.
- The following options are available on Air France flights: extra baggage, a more comfortable seat, Time to Think and meals.
- The Terms and Conditions of the flight related service as shown in Manage My Booking will be applied.
- BlueBiz is a programme for companies, and for that reason it is not possible to pay for Baby and/or Child fares with Blue Credits.
Start to book on AIRFRANCE.com