Terms and Conditions BlueBiz CO2ZERO service
By accepting these terms and conditions, the bluebiz member agrees the following:
- To receive a quote in blue credits of the company’s flight-related CO2 emissions of the last 12 months on all earned flights within the bluebiz programme with Air France, KLM and Delta Air Lines..
- The bluebiz member has to give a written approval to participate in the CO2ZERO service and to have the calculated amount of blue credits deducted from the company's bluebiz account. By giving a written approval, the bluebiz member agrees to compensate for flight-related CO2 emissions of the last 12 months on all earned flights within the bluebiz programme with Air France, KLM and Delta Air Lines,, by investing in the reforestation project CO2OL Tropical Mix in Panama with the Gold Standard Label.
Information about the promotion and general rules:
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the “bluebiz CO2ZERO campaign” to be offered to bluebiz members of the bluebiz program and organized by the Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV, Amsterdamseweg 55, 1182 GP, Amstelveen, Netherlands.
- The terms and conditions of the bluebiz Program also apply to this campaign.
- The service is only available for bluebiz members who confirmed their participation in the campaign through a dedicated web form and sent a written approval.
- Participants need to accept the Terms and Conditions of this campaign.
- Dutch law applies on these terms and conditions
- Air France KLM reserves the right to exclude registrations that appear to be fraudulent.
- Air France KLM is not responsible for network, hardware or software problems or electrical failures of any kind that result in the delay or loss of the Participant’s Registration Form or other information.
- Air France KLM reserve the right to make changes in the terms and conditions, definitions and other information, or to end the promotional offer at any time without advance warning.