Can I change my ticket using blue credits?
To change a reservation with blue credits, please follow these steps:
- Go to your account on bluebiz.com and login. As bluebiz is switching to a new log-in system you will be asked to create a new account. Find more information about the new bluebiz account here.
- If you have already created your new bluebiz account you can directly log in.
- On your account overview, you can go to the Manage trips section, please choose either Air France or KLM.
- Click on Add a booking if the reservation is not visible in your overview. If you are travelling yourself, choose For myself, add your booking code and click on Add. If you are booking for a colleague, choose For someone else, add the booking code and last name and click on Add.
- Click on Change my flight at Change your flight at the bottom of the page.
- Select the flight you would like to change by clicking on Change this flight and then click on Search flights.
- Select your new flights and/or cabin class proceed to the Payment step.
- Blue credits will be available during the Payment step at Choose a payment method. Click on blue credits and click on Continue to payment. The payment is now confirmed and you will receive payment notification.
Please keep in mind that changes are only available if all flights in the reservation are flown by Air France and/or KLM and that blue credits will not show as a form of payment if:
- You don't have an Air France or a KLM ticket. Air France ticket numbers start with 057, KLM ticket numbers start with 074.
- Not all flights are operated by Air France and/or KLM.
- The balance of your bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Your ticket does not allow for a change.
- Your ticket was reissued before.
- Minors are included in the booking.
- Check-in is opened (30 hours before departure, 24 hours before departure for flights from and to the US).
Please note that it is only possible to change your ticket if your ticket allows for a change. The complete amount (fare difference + applicable penalty fees) should be paid with blue credits.
Payment with blue credits is subject to published rates. Please keep in mind that you can only pay for the change with blue credits online if your ticket wasn’t reissued before and if all flights in the reservation are operated by Air France and/or KLM. Please refer to the ticket confirmation to check the operating carrier.
If the payment option for the change of your ticket with blue credits is not available, you can always use another form of payment.