How can we add flight-related services to an existing booking with Air France?
If you would like to add flight-related services to an existing reservation, please follow these steps:
- Please go to 'My Trip' on the Air France website to access the booking. If you are already logged in with your Air France or Flying Blue account, please make sure you first log out before going to 'My Trip'.
- Add the desired flight-related service to your reservation, proceed to the payment page and select the blue credits payment option.
- Log in with your bluebiz account to pay for the flight-related service with blue credits, provided that you have enough blue credits in your company’s bluebiz account. The flight-related service will be added to your reservation, the blue credits will be deducted from the account and you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Please be advised that blue credits will not show as a payment option if:
- The bluebiz number was not added to the booking. Add your bluebiz number to your booking via "My bookings" on the Air France website.
- You have used the login for your Air France or Flying Blue Account to start the booking process.
- The balance of your bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Not all flights are operated by Air France and/or KLM.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
- Check-in is opened (30 hours before departure, 24 hours before departure for flights from and to the USA)
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to pay for any flight-related services when the check-in is opened. Please keep in mind that you can check-in online from 30 hours to 1 hour before departure (24 hours to 1 hour before departure for flights to and from the United States and Alitalia flights).