How can we add flight-related services to an existing booking with KLM?
If you would like to add flight-related services to an existing reservation, please follow these steps:
- Login using your bluebiz number and password here.
Kindly note that it's not possible to use the login for your KLM or Flying Blue account during the booking process. Therefore, please make sure to first log out from your KLM or Flying Blue account before you proceed with booking the upgrade.
- After logging in with your bluebiz account, please log in to MyTrip to access your reservation.
- Add the desired flight-related services to your reservation and proceed to the payment page to choose the blue credits payment option.
- If you have enough blue credits in your bluebiz account, the options will be added to your reservation and you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail.
Please be advised that blue credits will not show as a payment option if:
- You have used the login for your KLM or a Flying Blue Account to start the booking process.
- The balance of your bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Not all flights are operated by Air France and/or KLM.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
- Check in is opened (30 hours before departure, 24 hours before departure for flights from and to the USA)
Unfortunately it’s not possible to pay for any flight-related services when the check in is opened. Please keep in mind that you can check in online from 30 hours to 1 hour before departure (24 hours to 1 hour before departure for flights to and from the United States and Alitalia flights).