How can we add flight-related services to an existing booking with KLM?
If you would like to add flight-related services to an existing reservation, please follow these steps:
- Go to the bluebiz pages on the KLM website.
- Kindly note that it’s not possible to use the login for your KLM or Flying Blue account during this process. Therefore, please make sure to first log out from your KLM or Flying Blue account before you proceed with the booking of the flight-related service.
- Log in with your bluebiz number and password via the bluebiz pages on KLM.com.
- Add the desired flight-related services to your reservation and proceed to the payment page to choose the blue credits payment option.
- If you have enough blue credits in your bluebiz account, the options will be added to your reservation and you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail.
Please be advised that blue credits will not show as a payment option if:
- You have used the login for your KLM or a Flying Blue Account to start the booking process.
- The balance of your bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.