How can we add flight-related services to an existing reservation?
To make it easier for you to access your bluebiz account, we are currently switching to a new log-in system.
Haven't updated your bluebiz login details yet?
If you want to add flight-related services to an existing reservation and pay with blue credits, please follow these steps:
- First, log in at the top right corner on airfrance.com or klm.com and then continue to My bookings (for Air France) or My Trip (for KLM).
- Click on Add a booking if the reservation is not visible in your overview. If you are travelling yourself, choose For myself, add your booking code and click on Add. If you are booking for a colleague, choose For someone else, add the booking code and last name and click on Add.
- Add the desired flight-related services to your reservation and proceed to the Payment step.
- Blue credits will be available during the Payment step at Choose a payment method. Click on blue credits and click on Continue to payment. The payment is now confirmed and you will receive payment notification.
Please keep in mind that flight-related services are only available if all flights in the reservation are flown by Air France and/or KLM and that blue credits will not show as a form of payment if:
- You don't have an Air France or a KLM ticket. Air France ticket numbers start with 057, KLM ticket numbers start with 074.
- The balance of your bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
- Check-in is opened (30 hours before departure, 24 hours before departure for flights from and to the US).