How can we book an upgrade with a KLM ticket (ticket numbers starting with 074)?
Please click here if you would like to upgrade your KLM ticket to Economy Comfort.
If you want to upgrade your KLM ticket to (World) Business Class, please follow these steps:
- Go to the bluebiz pages on the KLM website.
Kindly note that it’s not possible to use the login for your KLM or Flying Blue account during the booking process. Therefore, please make sure to first log out from your KLM or Flying Blue account before you proceed with booking the upgrade.
- Log in with your bluebiz number and password to the bluebiz pages on KLM.com.
- Please click on ‘Add extra options’ under ‘Spending’ in the menu on the left side of the page. You will be redirected to the homepage of the KLM website.
- You can now log in to ‘My trip’ on the homepage, using the option ‘Log in with my booking code’. If you choose an option to log in with your KLM or Flying Blue account, the blue credits payment option will not be displayed.
- You can now buy the upgrade with blue credits.
Please note that it's only possible to buy an upgrade if your ticket allows for a change/upgrade. The complete amount (fare difference + applicable penalty fees) should be paid with blue credits. It is not possible to pay for the upgrade with any other form of payment.
Payment with blue credits is subject to published rates. Please keep in mind that you can only buy an upgrade with blue credits online if your ticket wasn’t reissued before and if all flights in the reservation are operated by KLM. Please refer to the ticket confirmation to check the operating carrier.
Book an upgrade with blue credits on KLM.com