How can we book an upgrade?
To make it easier for you to access your bluebiz account, we are currently switching to a new log-in system.
Haven't updated your bluebiz login details yet?
To book an upgrade with blue credits, please follow these steps:
- First, log in at the top right corner on airfrance.com or klm.com and then continue to My bookings (for Air France) or My Trip (for KLM).
- Click on Add a booking if the reservation is not visible in your overview. If you are travelling yourself, choose For myself, add your booking code and click on Add. If you are booking for a colleague, choose For someone else, add the booking code and last name and click on Add.
- Click on Change my flight at Change your flight at the bottom of the page.
- Select the flight you would like to upgrade by clicking on Change this flight and then click on Search flights.
- Click on the cabin class to change to the new preferred cabin class. Select the flight and proceed to the Payment step.
- Blue credits will be available during the Payment step at Choose a payment method. Click on blue credits and click on Continue to payment. The payment is now confirmed and you will receive payment notification.
Please keep in mind that upgrades are only available if all flights in the reservation are flown by Air France and/or KLM and that blue credits will not show as a form of payment if:
- You don't have an Air France or a KLM ticket. Air France ticket numbers start with 057, KLM ticket numbers start with 074.
- The balance of your bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Your ticket does not allow for a change.
- Your ticket was reissued before.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
- Check-in is opened (30 hours before departure, 24 hours before departure for flights from and to the US).
From the moment you book your ticket until check-in you can upgrade your seat with blue credits.
Please note that it is only possible to buy an upgrade if your ticket allows for a change/upgrade. The complete amount (fare difference + applicable penalty fees) should be paid with blue credits. It is not possible to combine blue credits with another form of payment.
Payment with blue credits is subject to published rates. Please keep in mind that you can only buy an upgrade with blue credits online if your ticket wasn't reissued before and if all flights in the reservation are operated by Air France and/or KLM. Please refer to the ticket confirmation to check the operating carrier. Some fares are excluded and cannot be upgraded online.