How can we book tickets and flight-related services on Air France flights?
To book tickets or flight-related services with blue credits on the Air France website, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.airfrance.com and start the booking process for your trip on the Air France home page. Tick the check box "Use my blue credits" to book a ticket using blue credits as a form of payment.
- Please continue to the ‘Personal Information’ step of the booking process.
- A pop-up will appear to log in to an Air France or Flying Blue account. Please close the pop-up and continue as a guest.
- In the section ‘Personal Details’ you will see the question: Are you traveling for business? Please click Yes and select bluebiz as the type of contract and enter your company’s bluebiz number under ‘Enter reference BLUEBIZ’.
- The blue credits payment option will now appear in the next step; ‘Payment’, as shown. In the picture below:
- During the payment process, you will be asked to log in with your bluebiz details, provided you have enough blue credits in your account. The ticket will then be issued and you will receive your booking confirmation.
Please be advised that blue credits will not show as a payment option if:
- The bluebiz number was not entered in the Personal Information step of the booking process.
- You are logged in with an Air France or a Flying Blue Account during the booking process.
- The balance of the bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
Please keep in mind that:
- It is only possible to pay for a complete ticket in blue credits. It is not possible to pay part of the ticket in cash.
- If you add non-flight related products to your reservation, such as insurance, you cannot pay for the reservation in blue credits.
- All the conditions for the chosen fare will apply, for example, the conditions for changing or cancelling the ticket. Please check these conditions carefully before you authorise your payment.
- It is not possible to earn blue credits on tickets paid with blue credits, but it is possible to earn Flying Blue Miles on tickets paid with blue credits.
- The following options are available on Air France flights: extra baggage, a more comfortable seat, the Time to Think option, and meals.
- The Terms and Conditions of the flight-related service as shown in My reservations will apply.
- Bluebiz is a loyalty programme for companies, and therefore it is not possible to pay for Baby and/or Child fares with blue credits.
Make a flight reservation on AirFrance.com