How can we book tickets and flight-related services on KLM flights?
To book tickets or flight-related services with blue credits on the KLM website, please follow these steps:
- Login using your bluebiz number and password here and you will be redirected to the KLM booking tool. Select the desired flights and continue with your booking.
- On the ‘Your details’ step of the booking process, you will see that your bluebiz number is already filled in.
- The blue credits payment option will be available in the step ‘Pay’.
- Please click on the blue credits payment option to pay for the ticket with blue credits, provided you have enough blue credits in your account. The ticket will be issued and you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail.
Please be advised that blue credits will not show as a payment option if:
- You are logged in with a KLM or a Flying Blue account during the booking process.
- The balance of the bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
Please keep in mind that:
- It is only possible to pay for a complete ticket in blue credits. It is not possible to pay part of the ticket in cash.
- If you add non-flight related products to your reservation, such as insurance, you cannot pay for the reservation in blue credits.
- All the conditions for the chosen fare will apply, for example, the conditions for changing or cancelling the ticket. Please check these conditions carefully before you authorise your payment.
- It is not possible to earn blue credits on tickets paid with blue credits, but it is possible to earn Flying Blue Miles on tickets paid with blue credits.
- You cannot use your login for your Flying Blue or My Trip-account during the booking process. Flying Blue members are entitled to Flying Blue benefits. The Flying Blue number can be added later in My Trip.
- The following options are available on KLM flights: extra baggage and a more comfortable seat.
- The Terms and Conditions of the flight-related service as shown in My Trip will apply.
- Bluebiz is a loyalty programme for companies, and therefore it is not possible to pay for Baby and/or Child fares with blue credits.
Make a flight reservation on KLM.com