How can we book tickets and flight-related services?
To make it easier for you to access your bluebiz account, we are currently switching to a new log-in system.
Haven't updated your bluebiz login details yet?
Important to take into account in the booking process:
- Click on Login in the top right corner on the Air France or KLM website and log in using your My Account or Flying Blue account details that are linked to your bluebiz account.
- On the homepage click on Continue next to where you select your city of departure and arrival.
- Don't forget to select your bluebiz account at Your corporate contract:
- In the Passengers step, your name is automatically prefilled as the traveller. If you are booking a ticket for yourself with blue credits, you can proceed by clicking on Confirm. Click on your name and choose I'm booking for someone else if you are making a reservation for a colleague. Add the details of your colleague and click on Confirm.
Please keep in mind that blue credits will not show as a form of payment if:
- If you have used a personal account that is not linked to your bluebiz membership.
- The balance of the bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
Add flight-related services to an existing reservation