How can we book tickets and flight-related services?
To make it easier for you to access your bluebiz account, we are currently switching to a new log-in system.
Haven't updated your bluebiz login details yet?
To book tickets or flight-related services with blue credits, please follow these steps:
- Click here to book a ticket with blue credits.
- Click on Login in the top right corner and log in using your My Account or Flying Blue account details that are linked to your bluebiz account. After login, you will go back to the business travel pages.
- Select your bluebiz account at Your corporate contract:
- Select the type of trip (Round trip, One-way or Multi-city), number of passengers, and class (Economy Class, Premium Economy, Business Class or La Première). Select the route and the travel dates and click on Search flights and proceed with the booking process.
- In the Passengers step, your name is automatically prefilled as the traveller. If you are booking a ticket for yourself with blue credits, you can proceed by clicking on Confirm. Click on your name and choose I'm booking for someone else if you are making a reservation for a colleague. Add the details of your colleague and click on Confirm.
- Proceed with your booking. Blue credits will be available during the Payment step at Choose a payment method. Click on blue credits and then on Continue to payment. The payment is now confirmed.
- The confirmation page will now show with your booking code.
Please keep in mind that blue credits will not show as a form of payment if:
- The balance of the bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
Book a ticket with blue credits
Add flight-related services to an existing reservation