Is it possible to buy Air France Lounge access with blue credits?
You can pay with blue credits for Air France lounge access in Paris. Lounge access is available one year in advance for Paris Orly Airport (ORY) and three months before travel for Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) as long as seats are available for sale*.
Access to the lounge can be added via the Air France and KLM website during the reservation, check-in or via My bookings (for Air France) and My Trip (for KLM).
If you want to add Air France Lounge access to an existing reservation and pay with blue credits, please follow these steps:
- Go to your account on bluebiz.com and login. As bluebiz is switching to a new log-in system you will be asked to create a new account. Find more information about the new bluebiz account here.
- If you have already created your new bluebiz account you can directly log in.
- On your account overview, you can go to the Manage trips section, please choose either Air France or KLM.
- Click on Add a booking if the reservation is not visible in your overview. If you are travelling yourself, choose For myself, add your booking code and click on Add. If you are booking for a colleague, choose For someone else, add the booking code and last name and click on Add.
- Select the flight departing from Paris and go to Extra Options. Add Lounge access to your reservation and proceed to the Payment step.
- Blue credits will be available during the Payment step at Choose a payment method. Click on blue credits and click on Continue to payment. The payment is now confirmed and you will receive payment notification.
* The online paid lounge access feature is only available with blue credits when it is offered during your reservation. The system monitors the availability, if lounge access is not an option; it is not available and cannot be paid with blue credits.
Please keep in mind that blue credits will not show as a form of payment if:
- You don't have an Air France or a KLM ticket. Air France ticket numbers start with 057, KLM ticket numbers start with 074.
- The balance of your bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.