Is it possible to buy KLM Crown Lounge access with blue credits?
You can buy vouchers for the KLM Crown Lounge at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol for anyone in your company if:
- You have enough blue credits in your account
- For ticket numbers starting with 074 in conjunction with an international KLM flight
If you book a ticket using your blue credits on klm.com you can already add the KLM Crown Lounge to your reservation. You can also add the KLM Crown Lounge access to an existing booking.
If you would like to add flight-related services like lounge access to an existing reservation, please follow these steps:
- Login using your bluebiz number and password here.
- After logging in with your bluebiz account, please log in to MyTrip to access your reservation.
- Add the desired flight-related services to your reservation and proceed to the payment page to choose the blue credits payment option.
- If you have enough blue credits in your bluebiz account, the options will be added to your reservation and you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail.
Please be advised that blue credits will not show as a payment option if:
- You have used the login for your KLM or a Flying Blue Account to start the booking process.
- The balance of your bluebiz account is insufficient.
- Non-bluebiz flight-related services were added to the booking.
- Minors are included in the booking.
- Check in is opened (30 hours before departure, 24 hours before departure for flights from and to the USA)
Unfortunately it’s not possible to pay for any flight-related services when the check in is opened. Please keep in mind that you can check in online from 30 hours to 1 hour before departure (24 hours to 1 hour before departure for flights to and from the United States and Alitalia flights).