New Michelin-starred dishes in Air France's La Première and Business cabins
From November 2022 to February 2023, Air France will be offering new Michelin-starred dishes by top French chefs Arnaud Lallement and Michel Roth in its La Première and Business long-haul cabins. Working with carefully selected seasonal produce, vegetarian compositions, red and white meats from France and fish from sustainable fishing, the renowned Michelin-starred chefs have created refined flavours for the airline's customers to enjoy over the coming months. With this new exceptional meal service, Air France is continuing to offer the best of fine French dining on board.
Arnaud Lallement in the La Première cabin
In the La Première cabin, triple Michelin-starred chef Arnaud Lallement offers contemporary, gourmet cuisine bursting with flavour. As a guest of the Servair Culinary Studio, he has prepared an appetizer, two starters and eight dishes that are gradually being unveiled on the menu of the airline's most exclusive cabin.
"For Air France, I wanted to promote seasonal cuisine, do what comes completely naturally to me, as if I was hypnotized, and offer dishes passed down to me by my father," said Arnaud Lallement.
On the La Première menu:
- French Sturia caviar, smoked haddock, chive cream (appetizer);
- Langoustine, lemon caviar, creamy court-bouillon (starter);
- Scallops, green cabbage, coteaux Champenois sauce (starter);
- Tortellini, spinach, mushrooms, parmesan sauce;
- Celery, potato and comté pie, truffle cream;
- Black halibut, artichokes, yellow wine sauce;
- Lobster in homage to my dad, lobster jus;
- Free-range chicken, candied turnips, reduced jus;
- Pigeon pie, spinach, balsamic poultry jus;
- Beef confit, leek vinaigrette;
- Lamb, garden vegetables, lamb jus.
The La Première cabin is available this winter on selected flights to Los Angeles, Miami, New York-JFK, San Francisco, Washington-DC (United States), Mexico City (Mexico), Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Johannesburg (South Africa), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Singapore.
Michel Roth in the Business cabin
In the Business cabin, Michel Roth, Michelin-starred chef, Bocuse d'Or and Meilleur Ouvrier de France, offers a new series of refined dishes. Produced in collaboration with Servair, eight tasty dishes will be gradually unveiled for optimum culinary pleasure on board.
"My cuisine - authentic, simple and attentive - is, like Air France, deep-rooted in its heritage and shows great respect for the flavours of the produce," said Michel Roth.
On the Business menu:
- Royale with wild mushrooms and hazelnuts, chestnut cream with lovage;
- Fillet of cod, shellfish juice with coriander, caramelized fennel;
- Chicken fillet with corn several ways and cranberry juice;
- Beef tenderloin, rare pepper sauce, vanilla celery and asparagus mousseline with almonds;
- Cod and salmon brandade, parsley coulis, leeks and buckwheat;
- Chicken supreme, spinach and wild mushroom fondue, crayfish coulis;
- Royale and cauliflower heads, Dubary tartuffon cream (pumpkin seeds with spices);
- Beef cheek with rosemary, mushrooms and figs, butternut purée with mustard.
As part of the fight against food waste, Air France customers can now pre-select a hot meal in the Business cabin before their trip. This service combines the guarantee of availability of the customer's choice with fairer consumption on board.
Air France is also committed to offering 100% French meat, dairy products and eggs on all its flights departing from Paris, as well as fish from sustainable fisheries, starting now in the La Première and Business cabins and in all its cabins by the end of the year.