As a Club China member, you are undoubtedly aware of the many benefits of BlueBiz, AIR FRANCE KLM’s program that delivers your company instant savings on tickets. But did you check out the all-new BlueBiz.com? You will enjoy the new look, the added info about BlueBiz, the new airline news section and how much easier we made it for you to enrol!
The best thing about BlueBiz is that Blue Credits are like cash and deliver an instant saving on your companies travel budget. The new BlueBiz.com tells you all about the easiest way to enjoy all benefits of the program.
The new site brings you up to date with the benefits and about Blue Credits and how easy it is to save and spend them. Our simplified enrolment procedure makes it easy for you and your company to start earning Blue Credits right now! Go to BlueBiz.com now, it will only take moments to join BlueBiz.
On BlueBiz.com’s homepage, you will instantly spot the info that is of interest to you. In a few mouse clicks you will discover why BlueBiz works for your company, how you can save Blue Credits and Flying Blue Credits at the same time and how travellers benefit from their company’s membership. As a bonus, we added a News & Information section, with important info about AIR FRANCE KLM and its partners.
For your convenience, we listed the benefits of BlueBiz:
- Your company earns Blue Credits on flights operated by AIR FRANCE, KLM and partner airlines. Blue Credits can be redeemed for free tickets for your company. This delivers instant savings on your travel budget.
- BlueBiz and Flying Blue are a perfect combination. On one and the same ticket, companies earn Blue Credits and Flying Blue members earn Miles.
- Travelling employees of BlueBiz companies can take one extra bag for free on European KLM flights. This offer saves your company €15 to €30 per flight.
- Your travellers will be recognised as valued passengers by our ground and cabin staff and will receive priority services to ensure hassle free travel.
- Travellers in your company will be notified if changes occur to flights operated by AIR FRANCE or KLM, so they are always informed of their latest flight status.
How to earn and spend Blue Credits?
- Include your BlueBiz number in every booking, to automatically earn Blue Credits.
- The more you fly, the more you save. Every Blue Credit equals savings!
- You can instantly – and 24/7 – check your BlueBiz credit account online.
- Blue Credits are like cash; you can spend your Blue Credits on any type of ticket to any destination with AIR FRANCE KLM and partner airlines.
- You can book your free tickets online 24/7!