The Best Steakhouses in the United States
If you appreciate a good steak and visit various parts of the U.S. on a regular base, here is something you will love. Southern Living compiled a list of 29 of the best steak restaurants in the U.S. From old-school to stylish, with plain and simple menus to Michelin-star food – there is something there for anybody’s taste.
Sirloin, rib-eye? Grass-fed, corn-fed of grain-fed? And how would you like your beef: well-done or rare? If you are a connoisseur who knows its cuts, aging techniques, and grading, this is the guide for you.
To get you started, here is the top 10!
- Carnevino, Las Vegas
- Cut, Beverly Hills, CA
- St. Elmo Steak House, Indianapolis
- Charlie Palmer Steak, Washington, D.C.
- Killen’s Steakhouse, Pearland, TX
- Kevin Rathbun Steak, Atlanta
- Urban Farmer, Portland, OR
- Prime One Twelve, Miami
- Peter Luger, Brooklyn, NY
- Dickie Brennan’s Steakhouse, New Orleans
Further reading on southernliving.com