Skytrax 2018 – 3 awards for La Première
On Tuesday 17 July in London, Skytrax rewarded Air France, notably for the quality of its La Première service.
Air France obtained top position in three categories, winning three awards -
- Best first class in-flight dining,
- Best first class lounge dining,
- Best first class comfort amenities.
A haven of peace, luxury and pleasure in the La Première lounge at Paris-Charles de Gaulle
The La Première lounge is an exclusive space spanning 1,000 sq. m, offering a moment of calm and serenity, and the promise of an exceptional travel experience.
The fine dining tradition is particularly in the spotlight. The menus and wine lists have been selected by chef Alain Ducasse and customers will feel like they're dining in a renowned restaurant thanks to individual table service.
Whether they choose to leaf through an art book, relax in the prestigious “Biologique Recherche” spa, take a shower or take time out to work in a private booth, the La Première lounge has been designed to meet every desire.
Comfort takes pride of place at La Première
In partnership with the French beauty institute Carita, Air France offers a selection of exceptional products in its La Première comfort kit including:
- A moisturising 'Lagoon' face cream;
- A ‘Progressif Lift Fermeté' nourishing anti-aging cream;
- A ‘Parfaite 3 ors' global anti-wrinkle treatment for eyes and lips;
- A ‘Jeunesse Originelle Mains‘ nourishing hand treatment serum;
- An exclusive offer for a hair treatment and styling*.
Customers can also relax comfortably in a 100% cotton sleep suit included in the comfort kit distributed by the crew.
Gourmet menus designed by starred chefs
Their names are Joël Robuchon, Anne Sophie Pic, Régis Marcon or Guy Martin and they propose their gourmet creations on board La Première cabin in 2018.
Throughout the year and in line with the seasons, four Michelin-starred chefs take it in turns to prepare new culinary creations for the La Première menu, offering the very best in French gourmet delights:
- Joël Robuchon, the chef with the most Michelin stars in the world, from January to March 2018;
- Three-starred chef Anne-Sophie Pic from April to June 2018 ;
- Three-starred chef Régis Marcon from July to September 2018 ;
- Starred chef Guy Martin from October to December 2018.
Destinations around the world served by La Première
On departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle, La Première cabins are available on flights to Abidjan (Côte d'Ivoire), Beirut (Lebanon), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Hong Kong (China), Houston (USA), Johannesburg (South Africa), Libreville (Gabon), Los Angeles (USA), Luanda (Angola), Mexico City (Mexico), New York (USA), Beijing (China), San Francisco (USA), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Shanghai (China), Singapore (Republic of Singapore), Tokyo (Japan), Washington (USA) and Yaoundé (Cameroon).