To ensure that blue credits appear as a payment option, please note the following:
- Blue credits will not show if you use a personal login account that is not linked to your bluebiz login account. If you have forgotten your bluebiz login account details, you can request them here.
- You must select your bluebiz account at ‘Your corporate contract’ on the airline homepage when booking a ticket.
- Your bluebiz account balance must be sufficient to cover the full ticket price.
- Flight-related services that are not available for bluebiz, such as insurance or the CO₂ Impact Programme, cannot be added to the booking.
- When upgrading or changing your reservation, please keep in mind that this is only possible if your ticket has not been reissued before and all flights in your reservation are operated by Air France and/or KLM.
- Changing or upgrading a reservation or adding flight-related services can only be done if the check-in has not yet opened (30 hours before departure or 24 hours before departure for US flights).
- Vouchers or discount codes cannot be combined with blue credits.
- Minors cannot be included in the booking.
If you plan to book flight-related services, an upgrade, or change your flight, please make sure your bluebiz number is already in the reservation. Without it, blue credits will not be available as a payment option.
Extra information for changes and upgrades
If you purchased your ticket through a travel agency, travel agent, online ticket provider, or another third party, you cannot change your reservation with blue credits online. However, your travel agent can request a payment in blue credits for upgrades via our designated travel agent service. To learn more about this service or assign your travel agent, click here.
Your travel agent cannot request a payment in blue credits for changes, please consult your travel agent for the change with another form of payment.